Monday, August 25

One star hill

finally got de meaning of hoshigaoka - one star hill
i am really in love with dis song, aoi's voice in here is great, n of coz yumehito <3

I wonder if you noticed...
when I tripped even though there was nothing there?
My cheeks had immediately blushed red...
I did it because I wanted you to notice me

On the night of falling stars, my wish slipped through with a white sigh

Down the lengthy hill, pure white snow stuck to your back and rear
Gaining speed on the sled, we went down the hill together... drawing traces in the snow
Shaking with high spirits, we slipped through trees, grinding against them
and humming sighs blended with sneezes
I thought childish days like this would continue... but the star turned and changed its path in the sky

Were you all just a dream?
Your scent is leftover on both your scarf and slightly large hat
But why... does everyone smile when they they shake their head to the side?
On the night when everyone's face is supposed to look as if they were about to cry, the flame of the candle dances and flickers

Whenever you laughed, your big mouth would turn into a thin line,
however your eyes stayed big and round
(These things about you) I liked all of it
Inside the powdered snow, I searched for the end point of these thoughts...
'Cause I keep hugging this nora in my lap

Then you smiled as you had before, extending your hand out to me
The star that kept straying away, won't stop, it can't be restrained
Because I kept looking up at it as it was before

"Just once more..."

Down the lengthy hill, pure white snow stuck to your back and rear
Gaining speed on the sled, we went down the hill together... drawing traces in the snow
Snow falls from the cracks of the ever moving star... so that I won't ever forget
With you, wearing your long, baggy boots, let's race up the hill until we reach to the top