Monday, September 15

春咲センチメンタル

Plastic Tree

Harusaki Sentimental
春咲センチメンタル
作詞作曲:有村竜太朗

拝啓
君は元気ですか? 初めて手紙なんか書きます
僕はなんとなく元気です。 独りにも少し慣れました
帰り道、夜の公園が満開の櫻だったんで
君の事を想ったりしてます

まっ黒い空にうかんで櫻はあえいでいるようです
世界の微熱それが恋のせいなら、きっと、いつか僕らは虫の息
があがるから景色が歪んで見えてきます
最期の蕾がひらいていきます

ハローハロー聞こえますか?
僕は僕でいれますか?
祈る手に花びらです。君に触れたようです

あざやかな色で音をたてて櫻が咲く
君の声を追いかけてく こぼれてくる恋のカケラ
見上げたなら、花降る春

あったかい風が吹いてきます。もうすぐ春の嵐が来ます。
狂ったように咲いてるけど、いずれは散りゆく運命です
それが恋にもよく似ていて、いつかの僕らにそっくりで
思い出し笑いしてしまいます

ハローハローどこですか?
僕に何ができますか?
探す手に花びらです 君に触れたようです

あざやかな色で音をたてて櫻が咲く
繋いだ手が離れていく。こぼれてくる千の願い
見上げたなら、花降る春

舞い散る櫻で君の顔が見えなくなる
淡い夢が覚めてくから、こぼれるのは涙で――

あざやかな色で音を立てて櫻が咲く
大切だったものは全部、この木の下に埋めていくよ
目の前には、別れる春
見上げたなら、花降る春

僕の上に、僕の上に、そっと--

Dear,
How are you? For the first time, I have written a letter
I am more or less ok. I even gotting a little used to being alone
In the park at night on the way home, the cherry blossoms were in full bloom, and i thought of you

Floating against the pitch black sky, the cherry blossoms seemed to be gasping
The world is touched with a slight rising fever, and so the scenery appeared distorted
If perhaps, love is to blame, then someday surely we too will be short of breath.
On our deathbeds, buds will bloom

Hello, hello, can you hear me?
Can i be myslef?
A flower petal in my praying hands. As id they'd been touched by you

In brilliant colour and sound the cherry blossoms bloom
I follow after your voice. Spilling towards me, the pieces of love
If you look up, you will see the spring flowers fall

I feel the warm breeze begining to blow. A spring storm is on its way
The flowers bloom like mad things, but it's their fate to someday fall
In many ways, love is the same, at some poiny we were exactly like those flowers
I remember this, and laugh in spite of myself

Hello, hello, where are you?
Is there anything i can do?
A flower in my searching hands. As if they have been touched by you

In brilliant colour and sound the cherry blossoms bloom
Our hands, once linked, draw further apart. Spilling towards me, a thousand wishes
If you look up, you will see the spring flowers fall

The cherry blossoms scatter as if dancing, obscurig your face
I am almost awake from this fleeting dream, and that which spills over is tears

In brilliant colour and sound the cherry blossoms bloom
Everything that was important to me, i will bury under this tree
Before my eyes, the spring where we will say goodbya
If you look up, you will see the spring flowers fall

Onto me, onto me, softly