邂逅カタルシス
作詩:咲人 作曲:咲人
幾多の時を重ね いくらか大人になった
知らずに増えていった 僕の落とし物
少しずつ 熱を帯びる
空気の粒 瞼を閉じて そっと
蒼い夏の空を思い出せば 僕の横、すぐ側に君がいた
今より少し短い髪と 無邪気そうな笑顔で
真上に浮かぶ太陽 むせ返る砂の匂い
全てが懐かしさに 溢れて見える
陽炎に 揺らいでいる
遠い景色 きっと変わらず 今も
僅か濁った胸の真ん中に 痛いほど降り注ぐ蝉時雨
変わりゆくもの 変わらないもの 僕は何を選んだ?
重ねた日々の隙間で 零れ落ちた何か
それを埋められるものを 君が知っている気がして
空の色 樹々の緑
乾いた風 感じるたびに思う
幼い君が望んだ未来の自分に 果たして僕はなれているのかな
少し不安で 怖くなるけど 悲しませたくはないよ
戻りたいと願うこの気持ちは 今を行き抜くためのカタルシス
何かに迷い 疲れたときは 君のことを思い出そう.
how many times and when i'm becoming an adult
without knowing keep loosing anything
Take a little bit of heat
Closing the grain eyelid of the air gently
I just had to remember the blue summer sky next to me
Short hair and that innocent smile face
The smell of the sun floating above the sand
Everything looks so wonderful in a sense of nostalgia
It is fluctuating to heat waves
It still remains in a distant view
Right in the middle of this chest is hurts when rain pouring from clouds
Some things are changing, some not, what would I choose?
What is filling your very first everyday life repeatly?
You can feel the air and fill it
The color of the sky and green trees
I feel the dry wind all the times
Only you and me left, in the desired future
Feeling a little insecure and become fearful, but I wouldn't be in grief
I now wish to return to the bound to draw a catharsis
It will be perplexed to something and when becoming tired, it
probably will remember your thing
Indecision is something that I'm tired of you remember when.
cute PV wif different approach, one of their BEST BEST songs
Lost in Blue
作詩:RUKA 作曲:RUKA
「この先は何も無い」
僕を微笑った太陽と蝉の声 そんな世界の終わりに...
振り向けば過去は消えていて
愛したアノヒトの名前さえ、何も思い出せないよ
「消えたい」「消えない」「消えたい」
ずっと痛くて 辛くて でも消せなくて
「いつか変われる?変われる?変われる?」
惨めに もがいた あの夏
「コノサキハナニモナイ?」
あの日狂った太陽とキミの声 そんな世界の終わりに...
「消えたい」「消えない」「消えたい」
ずっと痛くて 辛くて でも消せなくて
「もういいかい」「もういいよ」「ありがとう」「さようなら」
あの夏の自分へ
「ごめんね。ダメだった。笑ってるんだろうな。ヘタクソな笑い顔で。」
もう一度生まれて
また僕に生まれて
最高の顔で笑うんだ
"This doesn't lead to anything"
Fainted by the voice of the sun, I laughed at the end of the world
If you turn around, past times has been out
Even you love that person, but you can't remember anything
"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"Could it changes someday? Could it? Could it be?
That summer I struggle
That day the sun light your voice in the world's end
"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"What's wrong? Enough! Thank you and goodbye."
That is in one summer
Do you think of me? It's useless. It might be so hard to laugh.
Reborn,
Again I'm being reborn
I laugh the best.
作詩:咲人 作曲:咲人
幾多の時を重ね いくらか大人になった
知らずに増えていった 僕の落とし物
少しずつ 熱を帯びる
空気の粒 瞼を閉じて そっと
蒼い夏の空を思い出せば 僕の横、すぐ側に君がいた
今より少し短い髪と 無邪気そうな笑顔で
真上に浮かぶ太陽 むせ返る砂の匂い
全てが懐かしさに 溢れて見える
陽炎に 揺らいでいる
遠い景色 きっと変わらず 今も
僅か濁った胸の真ん中に 痛いほど降り注ぐ蝉時雨
変わりゆくもの 変わらないもの 僕は何を選んだ?
重ねた日々の隙間で 零れ落ちた何か
それを埋められるものを 君が知っている気がして
空の色 樹々の緑
乾いた風 感じるたびに思う
幼い君が望んだ未来の自分に 果たして僕はなれているのかな
少し不安で 怖くなるけど 悲しませたくはないよ
戻りたいと願うこの気持ちは 今を行き抜くためのカタルシス
何かに迷い 疲れたときは 君のことを思い出そう.
how many times and when i'm becoming an adult
without knowing keep loosing anything
Take a little bit of heat
Closing the grain eyelid of the air gently
I just had to remember the blue summer sky next to me
Short hair and that innocent smile face
The smell of the sun floating above the sand
Everything looks so wonderful in a sense of nostalgia
It is fluctuating to heat waves
It still remains in a distant view
Right in the middle of this chest is hurts when rain pouring from clouds
Some things are changing, some not, what would I choose?
What is filling your very first everyday life repeatly?
You can feel the air and fill it
The color of the sky and green trees
I feel the dry wind all the times
Only you and me left, in the desired future
Feeling a little insecure and become fearful, but I wouldn't be in grief
I now wish to return to the bound to draw a catharsis
It will be perplexed to something and when becoming tired, it
probably will remember your thing
Indecision is something that I'm tired of you remember when.
cute PV wif different approach, one of their BEST BEST songs
Lost in Blue
作詩:RUKA 作曲:RUKA
「この先は何も無い」
僕を微笑った太陽と蝉の声 そんな世界の終わりに...
振り向けば過去は消えていて
愛したアノヒトの名前さえ、何も思い出せないよ
「消えたい」「消えない」「消えたい」
ずっと痛くて 辛くて でも消せなくて
「いつか変われる?変われる?変われる?」
惨めに もがいた あの夏
「コノサキハナニモナイ?」
あの日狂った太陽とキミの声 そんな世界の終わりに...
「消えたい」「消えない」「消えたい」
ずっと痛くて 辛くて でも消せなくて
「もういいかい」「もういいよ」「ありがとう」「さようなら」
あの夏の自分へ
「ごめんね。ダメだった。笑ってるんだろうな。ヘタクソな笑い顔で。」
もう一度生まれて
また僕に生まれて
最高の顔で笑うんだ
"This doesn't lead to anything"
Fainted by the voice of the sun, I laughed at the end of the world
If you turn around, past times has been out
Even you love that person, but you can't remember anything
"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"Could it changes someday? Could it? Could it be?
That summer I struggle
That day the sun light your voice in the world's end
"Would you like to go out, you wouldn't. would you like to go out?"
So painful, can't make it go away
"What's wrong? Enough! Thank you and goodbye."
That is in one summer
Do you think of me? It's useless. It might be so hard to laugh.
Reborn,
Again I'm being reborn
I laugh the best.