I DONT CARE
I DONT GIVE A DAMN
YAY
YAY
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
金曜日
Yay bought a vest yest ^^ ( like finally )
Den went orchard walk walk, met clar, joey n ginchy, n shiroro!!! ^^
Tried out shades at dis shop, which has a sign 'no phototaking, fine $5'. WTH la, in de end we still took XD
Joey looks like uruha when he puts on de shades o o
U all want see right?? (zomg uruha leh!!), but I neva take his pic coz he shy, owwwwwww. N de lao ban niang sudd came over n say '不可以拍照 hor', so we just left.
I tink I want buy shades...
金曜日
Yay bought a vest yest ^^ ( like finally )
Den went orchard walk walk, met clar, joey n ginchy, n shiroro!!! ^^
Tried out shades at dis shop, which has a sign 'no phototaking, fine $5'. WTH la, in de end we still took XD
Joey looks like uruha when he puts on de shades o o
U all want see right?? (zomg uruha leh!!), but I neva take his pic coz he shy, owwwwwww. N de lao ban niang sudd came over n say '不可以拍照 hor', so we just left.
I tink I want buy shades...