Was kinda loney at work yest, coz auntie marissa's counter was moved to Talking Hall for xmas fair, y my one neva move??! D:
But foong ping came back to work there as well, n jolyn n kim's counter are still there, + I am working 1/2 shit nia, so was not as bad la ^^
Ohh met inova at cold storage, lol
。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。
After sch went suntec watched Bolt, intended to watch Four Christmases or Madaascar, but I couldn't make it in time. Ticket cost $12, coz its 3D n sneak preview ( is dat wad u call it?? ._. ).
Ya, so I got de special glasses to watch de movie, well effects were really great!!
As for de movie, was not bad, de main message being conveyed is about good responsible pet ownership, was kinda moved to tears at de end ^^
Ate subway n smuggled auntie anne's raisin almond inside.
Bolt is de cutest dog Disney has ever created!!!!!!!!!!!
N
Yay, its finally 十二月!!
N
Yay, its finally 十二月!!