Sunday, January 11

Yest morning went chinatown wif mum, bro n ah ma. We ate de porridge which I had not eaten in ages; nostalgic.
Den did CNY shopping, bought my fav hai bi huiam n bah hu spring rolls!! =D
Reached home by 3pm+, den after dat went kallang mrt to meet saki n den went to ECP

BBQ  は 楽しいかったでした!!


でも、BBQ ピト は 遠い な~ 

私 と さき ちゃん 午後 七時+ ごろ に 着きました
We walked all de way there, by de time we reach we were damn tired la, zzz
Alot of ppl came, including 2 new ppl, Blie n Naoya. Ginchy, hidit n kaka came as well. ZOMG kaka really became fatter liao lor!!! HAHAA XD
There got lots of meat n all types of sausages, oh n shampoo n stanley came later after their photoshoot,

やおい!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

スタンリ コスプレイ の タトゥー

すごい な!!

Hmmm, basically lots of laughter n talk cock n craziness thruout de night, including trying to throw ginchy n elias into de sea, LOL LOL
I didnt ate my soft marshmallows!!! Coz me n saki went toilet, den when we returned de fire was down alrady D:
But heck care I still ate them =D

十時 に 帰りました、と さき ちゃん と ブル と ナオヤ くん と みんな
Luckily soon knows de way about, we walked towards bedok area dat has bus 31.
I reached homw b4 12am!!! O O


かわいい~


なに?? これ は 誰 の 猫 ですか??
Just 2 days ago was wild, now it's taken?? ._.