Suppose to be a stay at home day, but in de end I went cut hair, make my belt and went kurobara.
Today my shuai ge Jeff neva come!! D:
So dis new girl ( doesn't look like newbie leh ) help me cut lor. Yea~ I am quite satisfied wif it ^^
After dat headed to liang court, coz morgan wanted to eat gelato!!~
Also shun bian see de event lor, not much ppl la, small scale event nia. Met de usual ppl, n I met n0n n tenma!! hahaa, damn long neva met those 2 liao
I ate double scoop cone gelato~ Strawberry yoghurt n sesame; sesame is damn flavourful!! Can bit de sesame seeds also!! XD
Waited for Shirley, den we went bugis de new shopping centre, called Iluma
De cinema there is film guard!! yay, congrats on de 2nd opening in Singapore, hur hur
Walk walk ard, den morgan n shirley went for movie, den I went home lor.