土曜日
モガンさんの誕生日でした~
Tim Tim cheated us to go to de product fair!! D<
OK let's not talk about dat, since morgan had sashimi craving, we decided to dine at Sakura!!
At the science center!!
Bahaa 8D
So we walked around while waiting for nana to see her parents off at de airport, den we discussed about our very very long awaited overseas trip together. (I still doubt my parents allow me to go T_T).
From Taiwan to Japan to Egypt, lol.
At 6.30pm nana reached le, n guess wad, de sakura buffet was fully booked, like wth~
Ya, everyone had de idea dat Sakura at science center will be less crowded =_=
So we waited for 1/2 hour, den is いただきます ^^
Dis plate of stir fried vegetables is surprisingly good~
ごちそさまでした ^^
日曜日
昨日は星蘭祭でした!!
My 2nd time attending Seiransai at Waseda High 8D
WAAAAAA~ See so many Japanese hunks -dies-
Even de xiao didi is damn damn good looking can, omg
I only went in to 3 classrooms; 1 is play games de, 2nd is u are blindfolded den cross obstacles wif de guidance of de students ^^
Ahhh, got guys take your hands den guide u thru de!!~ ♥ -faints-
Too bad can't see them T_T
Den 3rd is de Handsome Suit play!!
I didn't see de Rookies one!!!!!
-stabs self-
Last year I got see, den I yest forget!! I saw de leaflet sibei regret la!!
Got all de guy's face n name, got 1 is damn damn shuai de, haruki took pic wif 1 of them~
Den on haruki's FB we talk about them like bidding sia!! LOLL~
See which one we like den take go home!! Hahahaa
After dat, we went to GCA, but b4 dat we ate at Thai Express 8D
Reached at de event at 5.30pm ba, saw a few others.
lalalalaa~
Hanged out wif kzF', den went to bugis find yuchi, sai n de shuai ge.
Hahaa, talked alot of crap, n turned out sai was a nice n warm little fella ^^
昨日は星蘭祭でした!!
My 2nd time attending Seiransai at Waseda High 8D
WAAAAAA~ See so many Japanese hunks -dies-
Even de xiao didi is damn damn good looking can, omg
I only went in to 3 classrooms; 1 is play games de, 2nd is u are blindfolded den cross obstacles wif de guidance of de students ^^
Ahhh, got guys take your hands den guide u thru de!!~ ♥ -faints-
Too bad can't see them T_T
Den 3rd is de Handsome Suit play!!
I didn't see de Rookies one!!!!!
-stabs self-
Last year I got see, den I yest forget!! I saw de leaflet sibei regret la!!
Got all de guy's face n name, got 1 is damn damn shuai de, haruki took pic wif 1 of them~
Den on haruki's FB we talk about them like bidding sia!! LOLL~
See which one we like den take go home!! Hahahaa
After dat, we went to GCA, but b4 dat we ate at Thai Express 8D
Reached at de event at 5.30pm ba, saw a few others.
lalalalaa~
Hanged out wif kzF', den went to bugis find yuchi, sai n de shuai ge.
Hahaa, talked alot of crap, n turned out sai was a nice n warm little fella ^^