Girlfrens n I went to zoo yest!!
Our very long awaited 3 years trip was finally made =D
Met at AMK hub n took 138 there.
My stupid camera died at de starting of de trip ._.
My bro last min told me in de morning dat charging de batteries no use coz they already died liao; their life span is plain hopless n can't last.
Ughhh
De weather was damn hot~~~~
Dat in de end we forgoed our picnic n dined in de aircon at kcf.
We watched de elephant show!! De presenter was bishie 8D
Bahahaa
Den went to fragile forest, n de baby lemurs had grown since de last time I came ( which was last yr since I did my volunteer =X ).
There were alot of them dis time, n were all very active ^^
By 4pm+ we ended our trip, den headed back to amk hub, n I saw minoru working there XD
After dat we went marina barrage for kite flying n chunkfest!!~
Lol my 1st time alighting at marina bay stop n going to marina barrage.
Yay kite flying!! Been 10yrs since I last touched one, hahaa!!
So nostalgic, reminded me of my bro at our old house de field there =)
Oh we set up our picnic there, n finally ate our prepared food 8D
Moragn damn jian chi!! Kept trying to get her kite up high for 2hrs, but in de end still neva!!
Ahhhh~ Had lots of fun there, though we didn't eat de exotic flavours of Ben n Jerry
D:
We were on de shuttle bus back by 8.50pm, n we decided to eat steamboat at bugis~
omg at de amt of fats I had eaten D<
kfc + cheese fries + milo +nutella + steamboat at 9.30pm

