Wah so fast another week gonna pass by, and I had been getting ready for my trip on Monday.
Browsed thru Watsons n Guardian for shower foam, hair conditioner, toothpaste etc ( coz $1.95 mix n match is worthwhile ).
Went to Iluma n decided to make a new pair of specs, n hopefully I will be encouraged to wear lenses less frequently XD
I seriously can't think of wad to write/decorate with
Was suppose to go RP makan wif kira they all, but ughh I forget to bring my HP.
LOL kira sorry u missed called me twice =X
Since I was running late I decided to give it a miss, so met wif Tim Tim after er work for dinner at MOF!!
FINALLY!! MOF!!!! 8DD

Seafood cold ramen
うまい!!
De sauce was really good; not too salty n flavourful, but simple n delicious ^^
But de seafood only got prawns( which were big n fresh n clear, mmm ) n some raw fish nia.
De heap of cabbage wif diced tomato n cucumber were de main ingredients, I would prefer dat they name this dish salad cold ramen ._.
As for de ramen, it was Q~
De serving became surprising rather large when I finished mixing de heap of cabbage n ramen. Overall was satisfying meal wif de sliced almonds, and healthy too =D
Oh Tim tim ate unagi hot stone!!

Tim tim's dessert, ughh I forgot de nameLOL kira sorry u missed called me twice =X
Since I was running late I decided to give it a miss, so met wif Tim Tim after er work for dinner at MOF!!
FINALLY!! MOF!!!! 8DD
Seafood cold ramen
うまい!!
De sauce was really good; not too salty n flavourful, but simple n delicious ^^
But de seafood only got prawns( which were big n fresh n clear, mmm ) n some raw fish nia.
De heap of cabbage wif diced tomato n cucumber were de main ingredients, I would prefer dat they name this dish salad cold ramen ._.
As for de ramen, it was Q~
De serving became surprising rather large when I finished mixing de heap of cabbage n ramen. Overall was satisfying meal wif de sliced almonds, and healthy too =D
Oh Tim tim ate unagi hot stone!!
De red bean paste was thick, so it might be a good idea not to eat dis bowl by yourself.
Green tea ice cream was very flavourful.
My mix Imo smt!!
My 1st time eating hot n cold dessert together.
De fried yam n sweet potato was sweet n not oily ^^
De ice cream was kinda normal, but as a whole was not as sweet as it looks =D
I wana try their ice macha float next time~
じゃおやすみ
じゃおやすみ