Today skipped comm skills tutorial coz not in de mood to go, but I went for CEP lecture.
Anyway, I came earlier n couldn't find any of my classmates, so I found an empty row of seats and settled down.
Den dis guy ( it's de cute short guy 8D ) came and sat 1 seat away from me.
Turned out that my classmates all came together late ( not group by group, duno got wad ting happened ), so in the end neva sit with Michelle and Cecilia.
Ya so lecture started, and I understood Mr Ng's lesson!! Like yay ^^
Den dat guy suddenly asked me if it was ok to put his bag on de empty seat ( wah so polite!! normally people will just dump their bags there ), so obviously I said ok.
Den during break, he asked me I from wad group o o
Y didn't I ask him back??!
After I signed attendance, de ppl behind me all gone, den he offered to helped me pass de list to de last row of ppl.
OK, after break, he asked me if I want to sit beside him ( omg~ )
But I said no, it's ok =_=
Damn~~~~~ maybe I should say yes...
LOL, maybe I sound a little too unfriendly to him??
He neva said bye to me after lecture D:
やった~
明日は金曜日です!!