Friday, January 22

School was normal dis wk, had presentation on Thurs, n it went well ^^
Looks like I really need alot of practice n rehearsing to go smoothly during presentation...

Oh my, next wk got 2...

all de best to me...
Dis coming wk will be busy, got 2 tests, 2 presentation n 1 role play ( ughh Jap la ._. )

OH OH!!~

SCL is having Taiwan trip in March!! 8DD
And I am gg

Dat will be my motivation to pull me through de exams n end of de semester...

がんばって~

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Wahaa, Lastica & Horizon were stuck in my head these few days 

Waiting till 27th Jan for カラス's album release, den I can do ya u know wad~
n de lyrics too ^^

Went to auntie Doreen for facial just now, den took bus home met with accident at nicoll highway lor.
Suddenly de bus came to a very tight halt, sia la~~

Later found out kena a taxi in front, den delayed for 15mins or so b4 continuing on.



OK, let's study 8D