Sunday, February 21

みんなさん~

Just came back from photoshoot ( ok I was saikang ), was great!!

After heading to gong gong's birthday party, hitched a ride on Russell's dad de car, sent me to aljunied mrt den I took train to esplande.

Oh the food there was like de best!! Got sushi & cold plate, got baked salmon in miso sauce, & de desserts were damn nice!!

Not forgetting Yu Seng!! 1 of my favourite 8D
Sad this year can only eat once then de usual 3 times T_T

OK so made my way there, after like calling meiji & kiki several times I finally managed to find them.
._.

Stanley was there, like huh~
Then found out was dero's friend.

Saw jelly!! Hahaa long time neva see her le, she's gg to Melbourne in 2 days time, so take care & all the best ^^

Ya, so went to supreme court take pics etc etc, ended at 10.30pm.
So went city hall, kiki, meiji & kris went back, so de rest of us decided to rest & eat...at macs

K good thing I had eaten, so just drank green tea.
Had quite some laughs LOL

Den took train with jelly home, she stays at bedok, so ya ^^
Oh & dero looks lil like ruki XD

So overall good job to our 4 models!! Our photographer Kris, & me & stanley too~

Maths exam is tml, omg~
All de best to me

><

じゃ~