Wednesday, February 24

CEP exam was OK!!

But I forgot de Pc, Pv & P formula!!!!! %^*&6(#
As in is Pc/Pv or de other way round!! My mind sudd went ughhh...shit can't rmb

ARGHH!!

But overall was not bad, got some qns from tutorial, thank god I still rmb how to do some, but duno correct anot, hah~

So after test, went to city hall met Kuro collect my lenses ( Geo lenses are de best!! ^^ )
Kiyomi came too, like omg she changed so much, she has braces now & looks different.
Kuro is still de same old Kuro ^^

Take care girls~

After that walk ard city link & suntec till 5.20pm lidat, den went orchard meet stan makan.

But we went walk walk shop shop 1st & he is like omg really shopaholic~~

Rich kid!!

Den he suggested go Heeren eat Waraku de Pasta, coz his fren works there.

K my 1st time eating there~
Mushroom & scallop pasta soup

U don't see de serving size like small hor, his fren add on $2 for us!! ( later den know )

Den de plate below is very tall & shallow, so de amount is alot

I was like ' eh I tot I ate alot liao, how come I put my fork inside sudd got so much more?!'

Oh de soup was quite nice ^^


Spicy fried calamari & some fried fish ting
Both his fren treat de 8D


Matcha monako!!
So cute right!!
Like scallop lidat, den de green tea ice cream is de pearl 8D
This one also treat de, wahaa!!

So basically all treat sia, except de main ones neva, so paid $12.80 nia, heh heh~~

After dat he still want shop somemore, sia la worst than me lor.
Den go home!!

Thx ya