Saturday, March 6

Had mcspicy meal with meiji yest along with hana!!

Met at orchard at 6pm ( I was late as usual, gomen guys ), den went to Taka de macs.

Surprising was not crowded, so I ordered de double mcspicy upsize, coz my main aim was de spicy shaker fries ( not a hint of spicy at all =_= )

As de 2 pieces of chicken spelled horror to me, I gave him 1 piece & he gave me de fries.

He ate de 3 mcspicy chicken meat!! lol he can't handle de spiciness~

In de end de fries he gave me neva eat!! Coz I was spending a long time finishing mine ( I forgotten it was upsize )

After dat went to cotton on show him & hana de blazer; de price was $89.95, ahh...

Den went far east look for hana's blazer; made me want get a blazer real badly, saw a couple that were damn nice...

After dat they went home, den I forgot to eat my Hokkaido ice cream!! So I went back to Taka ate green tea one. They got new cheese flavour!! Shall eat that maybe next wk~

8D