I FINALLY GOT MY NEW GOD DAMN SPEAKER!!!!!

$32~, ahh ok la ^^
Thx alot to my brother for helping me squeeze thru de horrifying crowd at de IT show today ^^
Seriously, IT fairs attract soo many ppl...
Even I took bus; nearing to Suntec city kena jam sia, 1st time see so many cars waiting to get into de parking lot, & seeing rows of ppl walking out from de underpass via citylink mall to de convection hall.
So I went to orchard to get smt, & also to Kino to look at Neo Genisis magazine featuring de $&*@^9 hot Aoi & Uruha~~
Oh Tora & Shou were at de back covered too ♥
Saw Ayu there also ^^
She's gg to Japan coming end March to view their concert!!! damn damn damn damn!!~ lol
Also saw this grp of 'VK' ppl at Kino, got this guy with long hair luh ( neva see de face )
I was like...hmm ok...
Anyway, gg start packing tml, gg to Taiwan in couple of days, really hope de shopping there doesn't fail me.
Saw Ayu there also ^^
She's gg to Japan coming end March to view their concert!!! damn damn damn damn!!~ lol
Also saw this grp of 'VK' ppl at Kino, got this guy with long hair luh ( neva see de face )
I was like...hmm ok...
Anyway, gg start packing tml, gg to Taiwan in couple of days, really hope de shopping there doesn't fail me.