Went to orchard collect back my phone, didn't fix it coz was $80 ( my warranty expire liao ), so ya, use my dad's previous samsung phone till my contract ends at November.
Oh saw Snowy there ^^
I was there waiting for de guy to get my phone, den this girl came beside me take de queue number.
I turned ard look at her den turn back; den turn back to look at her again.
' eh this back figure like familiar...snowy!! '
I was 100% sure was her la, but after collecting my phone I left le, coz paiseh walk back to say hi to her ><
But I did msg her later, & turned out her phone got de same prob as mine, hahaa

私の晩御飯でした ^^
ラメン!!
Ok, though de bowl looks big, actually de size was just nice for me
Had bamboo shoots, slices of de meat & tao geh
Meat was normal tasting, but delicious
Soup was kind of good, & overall this bowl of ramen had de most 日本の味 I ever tasted
ウマイ!!~
I remembered to slurp my noodles!!
ラメン!!
Ok, though de bowl looks big, actually de size was just nice for me
Had bamboo shoots, slices of de meat & tao geh
Meat was normal tasting, but delicious
Soup was kind of good, & overall this bowl of ramen had de most 日本の味 I ever tasted
ウマイ!!~
I remembered to slurp my noodles!!
Wanted to eat de たこ焼き, but long queue...
So walked around & saw this humble 北海道ラメン屋.
Looks very authentic & 'real', so decided to give it a try.
Can't remember this is called what, but their menu were kind of limited, though they have king crab ramen; which de table opp mine were having.
Wah is really those kind I always saw in Japan Hour, hoh~
Oh their soup had 3 kinds; red ( very salty ), white ( quite salty ), & soy ( regular salty ), so yea had de healthier choice one , ordered de eggs too ^^
Total was $15.30, egg was $1.10; ramen can't remember, but I tink they got charge de free flow green tea.
Ya, there also held Yoyo Championship thing, so I watched for a while ( wahaa, lots of young イケメン as contestants 8D )

Can't remember this is called what, but their menu were kind of limited, though they have king crab ramen; which de table opp mine were having.
Wah is really those kind I always saw in Japan Hour, hoh~
Oh their soup had 3 kinds; red ( very salty ), white ( quite salty ), & soy ( regular salty ), so yea had de healthier choice one , ordered de eggs too ^^
Total was $15.30, egg was $1.10; ramen can't remember, but I tink they got charge de free flow green tea.
Ya, there also held Yoyo Championship thing, so I watched for a while ( wahaa, lots of young イケメン as contestants 8D )

ムジの桜緑茶~
Shopped at MUJI, & finally bought my mirror ( reminds of kzF' ) & moisturizer too!!
OH my jacket came liao!!
So fast lor, from I send my order till they deliver only 3 to 4 days nia ^^
Urghh please stop shopping...
D<
So fast lor, from I send my order till they deliver only 3 to 4 days nia ^^
Urghh please stop shopping...
D<