Met up with Kiki just now at Singapore Post to collect our outfit for PNC shoot ( HOMG IS NEXT SAT LIAO ).
Yea it's her birthday today, お誕生日お目でと!! ^^
Made a last min little gift for her, hope u like it~

アイスカプチノ~

Finally bought lecture pad!!
Oh ya my blazer~
Looks fine, not so gold as I thought it would be, but as usual, de sleeves there were TOO baggy even though I send my measurements 2cm smaller =_=
Then now is under alteration, getting back on Thurs.
Got caught in the rain when I reached my stop, waited for about 8mins for de rain to get smaller before walking back home, oh ya got my grey contacts liao ^^
Last but not least a big thank u to uncle Fred for fixing my lappy!!
Looks fine, not so gold as I thought it would be, but as usual, de sleeves there were TOO baggy even though I send my measurements 2cm smaller =_=
Then now is under alteration, getting back on Thurs.
Got caught in the rain when I reached my stop, waited for about 8mins for de rain to get smaller before walking back home, oh ya got my grey contacts liao ^^
Last but not least a big thank u to uncle Fred for fixing my lappy!!