-smacks self-
OK, last min decided to go out, coz need buy dress for my cousin's wedding...& got a little carried away T_T


Aha!!
Black pants~
K this one is not really waste money, coz my current black pants kena bleach at de back
I love de details at de waist there ^^
Gona use this for PNC shoot

Gloves for PNC shoot as well

Boots~
Yea coz sold my other pair, didn't wana buy so soon one, but I see got
20% off den buy!!
-can't resist-
Hmm, also bought 1 small stud for like $7...=_=
Woke up at 7am today coz need accompany ah ma to market ( ok mum's orders ._. )
Ended up I enjoyed it ^^
Anyway circle line start operating liao, yay!!
Took train to orchard, I tink abt 5mins faster than bus, from my stop go dhoby 12mins nia.
Then from here to Bishan 17mins, & another 7 mins to YCK.
8DDD
I can now save soo much time getting to school...can sleep more!!!!
Yea, sch starting this Monday, & I love this sem's timetable.
2 days lessons start at 10am, 2 days at 8am, & 1 day at 1pm.
Latest school ends is only on Thursday at 6pm , others will be 3pm to 5pm.
Woke up at 7am today coz need accompany ah ma to market ( ok mum's orders ._. )
Ended up I enjoyed it ^^
Anyway circle line start operating liao, yay!!
Took train to orchard, I tink abt 5mins faster than bus, from my stop go dhoby 12mins nia.
Then from here to Bishan 17mins, & another 7 mins to YCK.
8DDD
I can now save soo much time getting to school...can sleep more!!!!
Yea, sch starting this Monday, & I love this sem's timetable.
2 days lessons start at 10am, 2 days at 8am, & 1 day at 1pm.
Latest school ends is only on Thursday at 6pm , others will be 3pm to 5pm.