Monday, April 5

こんばんは~

Yet another week...

Went to watch Clash of the Titans yesterday with Germaine & her friend at Iluma, 12.30pm show!!
( yea early hor... )

After de movie, we makan at food court, & had trouble on what to do/where to go next.

Went Kino, toys section of BHG look at those toy food maker, den we just walked aimlessly ard, seriously got nth to do D:

Aya, heng her friend suggest to Starbucks sit down & nua~

So we nuaed...for 2hrs...talked about ghost stories & movies, gor shows, while I people watch ^^

Sia la FINALLY like 7pm, den we went makan dinner den went home

Moral of story...don't watch early movies!!


はい~~~

今日学校へ行きました

Went to school for complementary studies briefing, oh today was also orientation day for SCL.

HEH, brings back memories.

Ya after that went Orchard de Isetan market basement buy bread ( my favourite bakery, partly coz they sell alot of Japanese food there, ahem ).

Bought bamboo shoots & pork filling bread, & azuki chocolate bun!! ( both new flavours )

It's pink in colour so was like so cute den I bought ( not that I like pink, but u don't see pink coloured buns around ._. )

Both were yummy ^^

Den headed to Kino browsed for quite some time before heading to Central.


Yay finally bought my long-awaited chilli chocolate ^^
$6.80 only
Tml then try


Walked to Liang court to buy de ready made salad, coz that time came & was like damn attracted to their salads, bento, sandwhiches etc.

Cold but delicious ready to eat take-away.

And must go after 6pm coz de price will drop alot!!


Like mine was only $4.50 ( with lots of vegs like onions, red peppers, 1 piece of marinated grilled chicken, slices of ham & cheese with de thousand island sauce )

DAMN NICE!!


So worth de price, next time shall try de bento sets.



Bought this mini packet drink too~
It is like those fruity collagen drinks, but got a kick of spiciness on de throat...

I tio shock when I swallowed!!
I forgot de ingredients already, oh but such a unique drink

8D



Bought this as well, tml then drink


And I didn't buy Pocky ><