Saturday, May 1

Back from PNC photoshoot!!

Can I say was success??

Though 3 ppl last min can't make it, ended up with 7 of us nia ><

AND

I FORGOT TO CAMWHORE!! D:

OK, woke up early & couldn't find my necklace!! In de end when I came home found out was inside my bag all along, wtf...

Ya so was an outdoor shoot, & all of us were melting & dehydrating under de intense heat at 12pm till 3pm.
We called it a day by then, & meiji, dero n viscos went home while de rest of us ate at central.

PA & Jamiie didn't come lor...
Haruki!!!~
So long neva see u liao ^^
U today damn high & cute can.

Go cos Tifa!!XD

Official photos will be up a couple days, camwhore ones with pisces & haruki~

OH

A big thank u to our 2 photographers, tanlin & kris!!

And not forgetting our very very dear organiser-Meiji ( I will always call u meiji hor... ), for organising this long long-awaited photoshoot.

-bows-

Want to renew PNC contract??