A softer song...but is still great ^^
I think the SCREW banner kinda random, so funny~~
♥
OH
SuG is coming to Spore!!!~
LIKE
WTF
OK I am not SuG fan, but is like de very very 1st Jrock band to ever come here n perform!!
Who cares, I wana goooo, they are still gorgeous guys ^^
31 July ( it's my birthday...like YAY, watch SuG perform as my birthday present ) at Sentosa Universal there, $121 tix price~
Sagalover>> let's camp at airport & stalk them!! 8DD
Anyway, did HMT assignment till sibeiiiii pek chek
=(((
SuG is coming to Spore!!!~
LIKE
WTF
OK I am not SuG fan, but is like de very very 1st Jrock band to ever come here n perform!!
Who cares, I wana goooo, they are still gorgeous guys ^^
31 July ( it's my birthday...like YAY, watch SuG perform as my birthday present ) at Sentosa Universal there, $121 tix price~
Sagalover>> let's camp at airport & stalk them!! 8DD
Anyway, did HMT assignment till sibeiiiii pek chek
=(((