Yea it's out ^^
Not bad for a ballad, but PV is kinda disappointing; normal I guess
Natsuki looks great in curls!!
Kinda like Kamijo from Versailles

(o ̄ω ̄)○
Gor just came back from hostel & is finally done with his exams, den he now till end August holis!!!
WTF can, 3 n 1/2 months
When I June holis we go east coast park cycle hor.
Arhh lao ba recently got contact me ^^
He got posted to riflemen, which is chiong sua ( or sung?? duno ), same as gor lor.
I told him about it, he said ' U tell me now no use coz yr bro ORD liao, can't help me'.
LOLLL~
Den he 2day off & msged me, y u sound emo again, cheer up hor & let's meet up real soon.
Take care.
WTF can, 3 n 1/2 months
When I June holis we go east coast park cycle hor.
Arhh lao ba recently got contact me ^^
He got posted to riflemen, which is chiong sua ( or sung?? duno ), same as gor lor.
I told him about it, he said ' U tell me now no use coz yr bro ORD liao, can't help me'.
LOLLL~
Den he 2day off & msged me, y u sound emo again, cheer up hor & let's meet up real soon.
Take care.