Monday, June 14

ども~

Been busy like siao za bor past couple of days coz was chioning for streetfest...

So cabbed down to himu's hse in de morning, which was alot cheaper den I expected, n start getting ready.

Hur hur, didn't remember wad I was doing when Kiki took this pic

Hina~
8D

We 3 got ready by 1pm+, den cabbed down to parkmall meet up wif mira & rhoda for photoshoot at fort canning 1st.

And omg rhoda's wig is sibei swee cannnn!!
De dreads n pink n black highlights

HAHAHAA~
Hina was busy making her arm warmers, I was observing my nails, kiki randomly took pic

Shoot was ok, but I think I kinda failed, coz could felt that de photographer was having quite some time telling me what to do =(

Had alot of omake shots!! Esp reno's thigh~~~ 8DD

Den got bitten by mosquitoes!! My exposed tigh there lor, by de time we were at de event leg red le, take pics so ugly can T_T

Close to 4pm we were at de event, loads of ppl.
Saw faces that I neva saw for a long time...haaa

Me & Pisces~

Me & Ayu~
She's goin to Japan for Matenrou's concert!!
I hate u~~ 8DD

My retarded face
Mira's face is epic!!~

My lenses are blue!!

With Clarence & Jason


OK, some ppl do know we were doing ViViD, so was kinda relieved ^^

By 6.30pm, we decided to call it a day, changed back & went to BK for dinner; with our styled wigs & hair still on.

After dat went Daison walk walk, den walked to cine took neoprints.

Didn't manage to catch shinn's performance, gomen ne!! Missed out u guys' ViViD's 69 II song!!

My 3rd Jrock project, success!!

Special thanks to:

Himu - Our hairstylist~ helping us hairspray n back comb our hair till so zai & swee 8DD

Our 2 fellow photographers - SO sorry for making u guys wait for so long coz we were so late D=
Thanks u for taking nice pics of us ^^

Team レノモモ - YAY!! I still could remember de day when Hina msg me, asking me if I was on in doing ViViD, & I said yes immediately. Great to have a full team Jrock band, coz is like very difficult to gather ppl...

Let's do another version of ViViD ya??! 8DD