My most favourite song by them...Ken Ken must jia you!!
I know it's not easy learning the drum beats of their 10 years+ of songs
がんばって!!
So fast out liao arh...wahaa!!
Juri looks STUNNING here, I duno y, but yea ♥♥
Nice???~Hurr, drew it while studying for REE
Why are u guys disbanding??!!! =((((((((
My most favouriteeeeee band, their music style is soooooo to my liking, not a band has been able to make me fall so deep in love with them...
But I guess u guys have no other choice...wish u all de best in your music career.
Anyway, on de way back in de mrt, saw this very shuai guy~
I keep on miao-ing at him can, I was standing n he was sitting at de end.
At serangoon station when de cabin was emptied, I went to sit at de empty seat in front of him 8D
My most favouriteeeeee band, their music style is soooooo to my liking, not a band has been able to make me fall so deep in love with them...
But I guess u guys have no other choice...wish u all de best in your music career.
Anyway, on de way back in de mrt, saw this very shuai guy~
I keep on miao-ing at him can, I was standing n he was sitting at de end.
At serangoon station when de cabin was emptied, I went to sit at de empty seat in front of him 8D
Ya saw his front view...♥♥ he has this aura...omg, rare type...
His reaction quite...innocent?? Duno how to describe, those shy type de ^^
Den den he damn cute can!!
His sneakers in front got put a pair of eyes!! Those eyes used for art & craft soft toys de, omg LOLLLL ♥♥~
He at most 18 nia, & he alighted 1 stop before mine!!
So I presume he lives there, which is so near my house...let's meet again!!~ 8D
-smacks self-
His reaction quite...innocent?? Duno how to describe, those shy type de ^^
Den den he damn cute can!!
His sneakers in front got put a pair of eyes!! Those eyes used for art & craft soft toys de, omg LOLLLL ♥♥~
He at most 18 nia, & he alighted 1 stop before mine!!
So I presume he lives there, which is so near my house...let's meet again!!~ 8D
-smacks self-