Sunday, July 4

Cosfest 2010

My 4th time attending...=)


Didn't go yest coz wanted to nua at home =w=


Met Jason at pasir ris mrt n caught up with de bus to reach downtown east.


Time for people hunt!!


Saw many faces that I didn't meet for a long time, JJP they all, Hidit & Sung Yi, N0n, Hairball & kzF' =)
Finally found out what kzF' was cosing; SO CUTE!!~


-pics to be uploaded when I get them-

And N0n notified me that de prime minister of Japan was there, coz this 2 Japanese men walked passed us, den she told me de one in hakama ( can't rmb wad's dat called ) was him.

LIKE O O

Seriously, I am really lucky & honored.
-bows-

(=⌒▽⌒=)

And congrats to maomao & his partner for winning de cosplay competition!!
Awesome kickass armour costume again; neva failed to make be de star attraction.


Credits to Shinji as well for his effort on de headgear
(*^-^)b

So after de main event, me & hairball went to Tamp Mall coz I wanted to have a look at de Hokkaido fair, de food!!

Was soo crowded, like she said, was worst den at de event *_*


In de end we settled down at Long John, had dinner & went home.


But since I am at Tampinese, I went to my favourite snack stall; Yamakawa at Tamp 1 to shop for some nom nom


o(^-^)o



Finally wore my Gazette Disorder hoodie!!
Saw Pisces & she was wearing de same ting too~

=D

Skinny reita
Damn I look fat
TwT

FUGGGGGG


TML GOT SCH

(/TДT)/