Thursday, September 2

My kind of boy 好

1. Do you need him to be good looking?
No need too shuai, cannot be ugly also luh...lol

2. Smart?
Yes, so he can teach me new things.
No, so that I can teach him new things =D


3. Preferred age?
Older than me by at most 5 years, younger can, but at most 2 years.

4. Preferred height?
170cm+

5. How about sense of humour?
Must have!!Laughter is good for us にこ

6. How about piercings?
YES!!( I love piercings too XD ) But not on the nose please =_=

7. Accepts for who you are?
Of cause luhh~

8. Pink hair?
Lidat how to find job?? No money don't go out with me!!

9. Mushy or not?
Hahahaa, abit is fine.

10. Thin or fat?
Slim~

11. Black, brown or white? ( skin tone )
White.

12. Long hair or short hair?
Both are fine as long as it suites him, but I prefer long hair =D

13. Plastic or metal?
Metal??

14. Smoker?
Don't mind, but don't smoke when we are going out. I will help him quit smoking!!

15. Drinker? ビール
Fine with me, not too much...moderation please.

16. Smells good?
Yea ^^

17. Boy next door type?
Nope...

18. Muscular? チカラコブ
Bit of muscle is good.

19. Plays piano? Piano
Fine with me...

20. Plays bass and/or acoustic/electric guitar? guitar ストラト
Bass or electric guitar...both will be awesome!!

21. Plays violin?
Wah~

22. Sings very good?
That will be not bad...

23. Vain?
Hahaa!!Who isn't vain??

24. With glasses?
I don't mind.

25. With braces?
ok with me.

26. Shy type?
No, coz I am shy myself >w<

27. Rebel of good boy?
Both!!

28. Active or passive?
Active.

29. Singer or dancer?
Err...dancer.

30. Stunner?
New stunt!!

31. Hip hop?
Wooo??

32. Earings?
YES!!!~

33. Dimples?
That will be cute.

34. Mr count my ex girlfriend until you drop?
NOO.

35. Bookworm?
Nope...

36. Mr love letter?
Hur hur...that would be interesting.

37. Playful?
Not too playful.

38. Flirt?
fuck NO fuck

39. Poem writer?
No...coz I won't understand ( omg literature )

40. Serious?
At the right time.

41. Religious?
Not too religious.

42. Someone who likes to tease people?
Don't tease too much can le, know the limits.

43. Computer games geek? Or internet geek?
NOOO!! EEEE~

44. Loyal or faithful?
Both...

45. Good kisser?
Hur hurr 8D

46. Loves children?
Ok ok~ Coz I don't really like children...

47. Cooks well?
Yes!! It is great to eat food cooked with はぁと

48. Bike or car?
Car!! I don't like to wear bike helmet coz my hair will be ruined むっ
Car can sleep somemore~