Thursday, October 28

Damn...didn't go to school at all today!!
My don't want to go to school-heckcare-attitude took over me; this whole week...
ねっむ!ねっむ!

But I got make use of de free day today, I studied PIC & went for a jog, ahaa~

Anyway changed my mixpod songs ( due to my current mood )...so no Jrock songs for de time being; change to ballads~

I also found out what I wana do after I finish studying poly...I want to further my Japanese Language; I want to master it.

Heard from Ishihara sensei that students who took Japanese OE1 & OE2, & later JLPT1 & so on, found job sectors that deal with Japanese related stuff.

I have no intention to continue studying ( die die also don't want ) anymore...other than Jap, lol.

My career opportunities related to my poly diploma are those which I really dislike, I will not find myself happy if I were to work in those companies.

So ya...hopefully I get a chance to go Jipun when I am furthering my Japanese language??
hehee~