Tuesday, October 5

第三日

Had breakfast at de hotel, food was not bad.

Tokyo Tower




1st visit on our 3rd day...science museum

Reminds me of UVERworld's endscape PV


NASA!!

Japan's technology before my eyes~
Forgot what's its name...




Police box!!
こばん~

After lunch...headed to museum again ( this trip had lots of exhibits & museum visits =_= )

Shibuya!!! =D

I bet is so much better than spore's one

Ya after that was off to Meiji Shrine...& Harajuku!!!!!



キャハハ キャハハ

ハート2つ

Basically me, Elaine, Shaz & Clara were super high & fangirling & damn high when we were at Harajuku, coz of de hot guys.

Especially me & Shaz, we were like exchanging glances & laughing whenever a hot guy walked pass us, LOLL~


HOMG


I can't stop looking everywhere...even de girls were damn hot & stylo.
I felt so under-dress over there...though in spore I am overdressed =(

After drooling at de guys there...it was dinner at Ginza; land of Yakuza & male hosts
キャハハ


There were fucking hot guys everywhere giving out flyers
...male hosts la.
Me & Shaz can't stop looking, though we were told to ignore them...

Dinner was Chinese...& after that was home sweet home.