Tuesday, October 19

Went to school earlier coz there was surprise birthday for Carlston.

Met them at Macs, sang birthday song & after removing de candles, Hong Ren slammed his face into de cake.

LOL~

His specs got stuck on de cake...& in de end de cake nobody eat, wasted sia!!!
$$ also wasted, but thanks to Ben who bought de cake, & neva made us pay =)

After lunch, headed to SP3, glad that I got back into my own class, instead of joining de BPT class >_>

Team members draw lots again...heng this time got better ppl, Ignatius & Linus, but is 3 men team & I only girl, same as last sem =_=


Oh!!
Thank u so much Clara for telling me I have Japanese Language 3!!
Same class as u & Jia Min too =D

Damn what lor...Mdm Chua neva tell me about it...that it neva appears in my timetable =_=

I have a feeling that me & Clara will be good friends, coz we will be seeing each other often in classes =DD

And I saw Shinodax in de train, lol



This is OMG DAMN NICEうまそ~
Chocolate & berries~
I bought de caramel flavour last week...was damn nice too =D
I love Morinaga~
ハート2つ