Got call from Stanley last night that today got job, & he managed to convince me to skip sch for it =_=
So like ok lor...I had been wanting to do this job for a long time le.
Met him at city hall, than met with de other group leaders & Japanese students.
WAHHH!!
De guys were so shuai & cute

My whole morning got cheered up by them, hahaa!!
My group got 4 girls & 3 guys, 1 of the girls quite chio...& 1 of de guys quite shuai!!=D
I got $10 for allowance to bring them around Singapore...in de end neva use dao so keep for myself~
Brought them to Arab street, so heng Benny was with me & he know how to go.
Ya walk walk, met with Stanley & his group, den all of us went to Bugis let them have free time, den lunch.
De chio bu & shuai ge say they want to eat Starbucks, so brought them go down buy~
I did something which I feel very paiseh...
After eating I just leave my wrapper on de table, when we leaving de guy from my grp automatic took my rubbish & threw away.

Thing is they actually saw de cleaner clear away de dishes & he still auto threw away by himself...
Ok, after that went to DFS Galleria for de meeting point, took pics, & bid goodbye to them, & got $20 as my pay, yayy~ ages since I work le.
So me, Stanley, Benny & de 2 siao za bor headed to Iluma...they want lan, so ok lor, try out ( FYI i am not a gamer & neva lan before...yes I got no life 8D )
Played L4D2 & CS, it was fun!! HAHAA
I find CS more fun...but I noob keep on dying.

Played for 1hr, ate at Mos, den slack till 5pm plus went home.
Learned new stuff today!! ^^