Wednesday, November 24

Went to Parkway today to get my eye degree checked & to get a new pair of glasses.

Turned out my eye degree dropped...like huh sure bo??!


Ya been ages since I went Parkway, so decided to walk around, there were many new stores, & some old stores were still there...nostalgic place =)

I was walking pass this mini mart...

AND I SAW THE HOLY POCKY

OMFG BLUEBERRY & LYCHEE FLAVOUR!!
ハート
( it's from Thailand LOL ._. )
It's 1 for $1.70, & students get 10% off

And finally bought melty kiss, & it's de last box omg it's fate
.

After much consideration, decided to go to bugis street...coz I felt I don't have de correct dress code for my cousin's wedding this Thursday.

$19.90 only!!
Love de material & design alot

$15 only!!~
Gotta' love de materail =D

Both were not went for de wedding HAHAA

Bought a pair of leggings to match my dress nia

Arh fuck...spent money again

-kills self-

それでは、お休み~