Saturday, December 18

Hello!!

Exams are over!! Now holidays!!

Just came back from Xmas shopping with mummy =)

Met her at suntec & went Hershey's.

Bought some chocolates, & we got this $2 off Gelato ice cream voucher, which is just beside it & newly open.

I like de blue!!
I forgot what flavour le...but this is S size...3 flavours for $6...damn ex lor
But we got $2 off~


After that went Vivo de Candy Empire...
Is like every year will go there buy Xmas gifts one, lol

Ya than is lunch, mummy said she want eat something different, so is anything except food court, hahaa

I duno what to eat...then walk walk, saw Secret Recipe, than ok eat there~


My spaghetti meat ball~

Mummy's
Inside got cheese & ham

She gave me 1/2 of de chicken...3 pieces of fries & de salad...+ my share...wah damn full...she want make me fat D=

After that went Daiso...than walk walk~
Saw alot of restaurants like damn nice de~

OMG

Must go there jiak one day!!

Than go home le~