Went to Nex wif gor, coz I wanted to try out Wendy's & we wanted to watched Narnia.
If u didn't tell me it's Wendy's I would have thought was BK
LOL ._.
Must try their milkshake next time~
LOL ._.
Must try their milkshake next time~
Since was still early, we walk walk...gor wanted to buy sports pants & new pencil case.
So we deal, he treat movie & lunch, I buy for him de pencil case.
After movie, looked for his pencil case till pek chek, coz we can't bloody hell find 77th Street ( de pencil case he liked )
De touch screen directory not working!!!
Den de place so big & so many ppl!!
After about 45mins, finally found it =_=
Oh heng I still got my 77th Street card, discount from $19.90 to $15.90 =D
And there got 1 Japanese restaurants corner, should go there eat next time~
Then went home...
So we deal, he treat movie & lunch, I buy for him de pencil case.
After movie, looked for his pencil case till pek chek, coz we can't bloody hell find 77th Street ( de pencil case he liked )
De touch screen directory not working!!!
Den de place so big & so many ppl!!
After about 45mins, finally found it =_=
Oh heng I still got my 77th Street card, discount from $19.90 to $15.90 =D
And there got 1 Japanese restaurants corner, should go there eat next time~
Then went home...
