Friday, January 21

皆さん~

お元気ですか??~

はああああ

So fast is another weekend.

FPM so far so good, went to see Mr Liew after each tutorial & he was so nice sia omg, HAHAA

Especially today.

Coz I missed his lesson this morning...so I thought I was so god damn dead meat, than just now went to his office he just say:

' Yes Claudia, u neva come for my tutorial lesson this morning...neva mind show me tutorial 2 homework. '

Hmmm...is like each time I went to his office 1 on 1 lesson he very nice la~

Hahaa

And I could say that yesterday & today thank god I neva take cab!!

Yesterday can't be bothered to go for 8am's maths lecture...& than late for FPM lecture...tried taking cab but no cab want to take me D=

In de end took MRT...reached school I sneaked in FPM lecture during break...& guess what...
no need sign attendance =_=

Than today waiting time was ok, den suddenly this lady took my cab!!!


OK la, I didn't know I cut queue coz she was like sitting there, tot she not waiting for cab ma...

=_=

I was like OH FUCK

I AM LATE FOR MR LIEW'S LESSON OMFG I AM DEAD

In de end took mrt to school, coz really can't make it le...& heng...Mr Liew neva screw me ^^'

Wah fated yest & today heng neva take cab, coz there is no need to, save my $$

yayyy =D