Tuesday, January 11

Wah jialat!!!

Took taxi to school yesterday & today.

DAMN my money gone le

(T_T)


Yest morning cab fare was $15.30, this afternoon was $8.60.

omg what a difference!!

Today's cab ride was not only alot cheaper, but de uncle was very friendly ^^

When I say 'Uncle NYP'

He say ' Oh, u want to alight at de main block or where??'

I was like eh this uncle very experience...

So we chatted along de way, then say his daughter was from NYP too, no wonder he know NYP so well~

After we reached & I paid him de money, I planned to say ' Thank u & have a nice day!!'

But he was 1 sec ahead of me so he wished me 'have a nice day' first, I smiled & wished him back.

My whole day got brighter coz of him.

So like de going says, ' a random act of kindness, or a smile makes a whole lot of difference'

Thank u so much uncle =)