HIYUU FINALLY PETA ME!!!!
I actually screamed in front of my com when I saw his name & face can.
I can't believe I did that.
LOL
And Velbet's vox just returned my peta too!!
Ya anyway went to watch Yogi Bear at Iluma with girlfriends, after that all of them had plans except me...so last min went to pierce eyebrow...again...
But this time is de right side.
Then decided to go Liang Court for dinner.
So so only...& they neva give u free glass of water =_=De curry stall & ramen stall all got lor
Walk walk there, then I saw Shin...ok la is he saw me 1st hahaa.
Went up to Kino, saw Kisa.
Didn't say hi to her coz not 100% sure, somemore she wearing cap.
Bought a T-shirt at Central~
Went up to Kino, saw Kisa.
Didn't say hi to her coz not 100% sure, somemore she wearing cap.
Bought a T-shirt at Central~
Nana's present from Beijing
Wah thanks man u bought so many earrings coz u know I got alot of holes, heh heh~
Wah thanks man u bought so many earrings coz u know I got alot of holes, heh heh~
Then went home le
Hmm quite a good start for 2011??
Hmm quite a good start for 2011??

