Never been updating much...
Wednesday
Went to Nana's birthday in advance celebration at Costa Sands Resort, chalet & BBQ
1st time going there
So after meeting up & struggling to carry all our heavy stuff there, we settled down, watched TV & waited for BBQ time.
Nana's food was nice, esp de fish.
OMG de marinate is so flavourful & tasty!!
Then while we were stating up de fire, Morgan & nana's sister went to rent mahjong.
As usual, I am still de sibei noob player. I stayed & played till 11pm, den cab home.
Thursday
Met up with cousin Edna & Aaron, with my brother & headed to 1 day JB trip ^^
This time we took bus from Kranji station.
We reached City Square by 11.30am lidat, than took cab ( omg so freaking cheap ) to de new shopping mall, called KSL
Had lunch at Kim Gary's
4 persons but 5 cups of teh bing
lol
Mine =D
lol
Mine =DAfter that we bought tickets, and shopped around till movie time.
So freaking cheap
OMG I LOVE MALAYSIA

Large super supreme!!
1st time eating such a big one aha
Our very happy chocolate volcano!!!
Pipping hot chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
UMMM
幸せ~~~
OMG I LOVE MALAYSIA

Large super supreme!! 1st time eating such a big one aha
Our very happy chocolate volcano!!!Pipping hot chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream
UMMM
幸せ~~~
By de time we finished dinner ( I ate a total of 5 slices of pizza ), it was about 9pm already.
So we cabbed back to City Square & headed home.
AND I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING THERE
=(((((((((((((((
So we cabbed back to City Square & headed home.
AND I DIDN'T BUY ANYTHING THERE
=(((((((((((((((




