Went to Universal Studios Singapore today ~
So FUN!!
My 1st time going there, at is not bad leh, just that it's small, & u don't need to wait for 1hr + for a ride.
Mostly 10-20mins can liao.
So met them at vivo, then took monorail there...upon reaching there I was damn excited hahaa, doesn't feel like I am in Singapore.
Here's de rides we took:
Revenge of the Mummy - 3 times; it's a dark & fast roller coaster ride, very similar to de one I had in Japan Disneyland
Battle Star Galactica - 1 time for Human ride, & 3 times Cylon ride
Rapids Adventure - 1 time; duno why queue for 45mins for a water ride =x
Shrek 4D - 1 time, hey this is not bad, de visuals are quite good =D
Donkey Knight Club - Ummm, nothing one, see donkey sing & talk nia
And 3 family friendly rides hahaa
Far far away~Some time later, we had lunch~
Fucking huge pizza!!
1st time eating salmon pizza And de salmon slices are huge
Overall de pizza's were quite good =D
Fucking huge pizza!!
1st time eating salmon pizza And de salmon slices are hugeOverall de pizza's were quite good =D
By then was 3pm le, we decided to walk around, take pics, & watch shows & performances.
Took pics with many characters hahaa, so fun
And Nana got chased by one of de Mummy servants ( I don't know what to call them lol )
Ummm, had dinner at Chinese restaurant & watched fireworks at 9pm.
While watching de fireworks, I remembered de time when I was in Japan's Disneyland...viewing de fireworks too...
Missed those days in Japan T_T
Took pics with many characters hahaa, so fun
And Nana got chased by one of de Mummy servants ( I don't know what to call them lol )
Ummm, had dinner at Chinese restaurant & watched fireworks at 9pm.
While watching de fireworks, I remembered de time when I was in Japan's Disneyland...viewing de fireworks too...
Missed those days in Japan T_T
Gingerbread man as souvenir~
And it is not overpriced, $13.90
And it is not overpriced, $13.90
In fact, de souvenirs there are all reasonable priced ( to me la ), except de pushcart drinks & snacks.
OK that's all~
OK that's all~


