My fav is...
Kazuki!!!He looks innocent here ^^
Their lates single is Gather Rose.
Gather rose PV is WTF TOOT TOOT WOW O O
Unsuitable for de young hor, Byo was damn effing hot, i nearly had heart attack, seriously LOL
Shou is smiling all de way while singing!! =D
Saga is revealing his sexy figure again -nosebleeds-
AND AND De last 1/4 of dis video is made me go high n hyper
SAGA U R SOOOO HOT <3
Kochouran
Mirror Ball piano version
Gather rose PV is WTF TOOT TOOT WOW O O
Unsuitable for de young hor, Byo was damn effing hot, i nearly had heart attack, seriously LOL
..........................................................................................................................................................................
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Found these Alice Nine lives, so great =)
Eraser
Found these Alice Nine lives, so great =)
Eraser
Shou is smiling all de way while singing!! =D
Saga is revealing his sexy figure again -nosebleeds-
AND AND De last 1/4 of dis video is made me go high n hyper
SAGA U R SOOOO HOT <3
Kochouran
Mirror Ball piano version
I was smiling all de way when i watched these PVs =D
After school I saw de Takuya look alike guy!! He's from bishan, ( or izit AMK?? ._. ) ITE. Damn long neva see hime liao, we boarded de same train, n i saw him walking in front of me when we alighted at toa payoh station. We dont always meet la, coz I am mostly late XD. Yup, we live in de same same area n take de same bus at de same bus stop in de morning. I think he is also from broadrick de, like seen him b4 in school.
LOL, when I 1st saw him last year ( or izit dis year?? o o ) de 1st thing dat came to my mind was, omg he looks like Takuya!! ( de volcalist of UVERworld <3>
So we waited for de same bus, he was 1 person away from me, n his side view is nice! He has quite a high nose also, LOL
I almost stalked him home after dat.
LOL, when I 1st saw him last year ( or izit dis year?? o o ) de 1st thing dat came to my mind was, omg he looks like Takuya!! ( de volcalist of UVERworld <3>
So we waited for de same bus, he was 1 person away from me, n his side view is nice! He has quite a high nose also, LOL
I almost stalked him home after dat.

