Monday, November 17

IKEA は とても おもしろい!! =D

Yea pon school, n made my way to tampinese IKEA. Managed to find de bus stop n made my way there.
Took lots of 画 ^^ but not gonna post all, lol

My 1st pic!!

Soft toy galore!!


I like dis cat, curly ears =D

簡単 と 綺麗



I like dis cupboard, so cartoonish

私 の ひる ご飯; poached 鮭  と チョコレット mousse <3,>

I like IKEA's food, very healthy which is my type XD. While I was fusing over wad dessert to eat (got cheesecake n many other types of cakes), de chocolate mousse caught my attention, hahaa coz always wanted to try mousse ^^

Yummy $2.50 chocolate mousse, in my opinion, de texture is like cream n ice cream mixed

Salmon, potatoes n broccoli were quite good, not overcooked, de sauce is delicous, not too cheesy n light, very palatable. De amount given is just right also ^^

De view from my dining table

白い クリスマス~


I want dis kitchen!!

Cozy couch <3

I love dis relax corner, just a black mat n some cushions

大好き 部屋, 赤い n 黒い =D

Dis mechanical display is to show dat de drawers n cupboards can be opened n closed like
500 000 times n still in xcellenct condition, no squeeky sounds or spoilt hinges, LOL


Cool XD

These drawers remind me of those in childrens' book, cute!!! ^^

Ahahaa~ my flat hair n stupid 顔

My fav mirror

Magnetic; convenient n new


25 年 spotlight

Nice~


$7 is やすい ね~
犬 は <3




Wish i have a dining table wif a christmas tree, its soooo lovely n makes me anyone happy just by looking at it

Wad a nice n cozy coffe table, makes your teatime specially delicous, wahaa =D

My fav cozy corner!! Sooo cozy <3


Wee~ had quite some fun, i am definitely gg back to try de food!! XD