I finally get to eat macaroons!!~ <33
Saw them at work yest, I was like omg!!
Bought them immediately after work, 1 cost $1.50 n they are quite small >_>
3 flavours; durian, vanilla n chocolate
うまい!!~ =DD
LOVE de texture, de fillings have a very unique sweetness, like a mix of mousse and cream, and de puffs are kinda of solid, which I always thought to be cakey soft.

Bought them immediately after work, 1 cost $1.50 n they are quite small >_>
3 flavours; durian, vanilla n chocolate
うまい!!~ =DD
LOVE de texture, de fillings have a very unique sweetness, like a mix of mousse and cream, and de puffs are kinda of solid, which I always thought to be cakey soft.
桜 大福 と お茶 もち
Hehee~ I can't resist these Japanese snacks ^^
De green tea one is sooo good, can taste real green tea essence in de smooth filling, n de skin is thinly marvelous, 90% filling n 10% skin =D
As usual, they dont come cheap, 1 is $2 n 1 is $2.60
De green tea one is sooo good, can taste real green tea essence in de smooth filling, n de skin is thinly marvelous, 90% filling n 10% skin =D
As usual, they dont come cheap, 1 is $2 n 1 is $2.60