Met elias n shinzuki at bugis, lol, both of us were like O O when we saw each other, ahahaa!!
Turned out they were watching dragonball wif de others
So we wallked around bugis, den went to orchard.
Misuke saw alot of his friends at orchard to PS alone, so funny sia, go buy 4D!! XD
We kena target by project ppl, say do about fashion de, so they took pics of us, heng not de face!!
So weird lor, stand there like bai chi =_=
Den ate at Kobayashi~
Argh I so baka la
misuke "wad meat is dat??"
me " err, chicken??"
misuke " tot u ordered fish?? ..."
... ...
-slaps self-
After dat walked to PS daiso, I saw kenneth, but he can't recg me n I neva call him, lol
later decided to meet de others at parklane.
Den jjp n elias keep talking about how sucky dragonball is, damn funny la!!! LOL
Den talk about de parklane uncle is de master, look for dragon ball, omg la!!
I laughed damn damn hard!!! stomach pain sia!! HAHAHAHAA
So slack there till 11pm lidat, den go home
later decided to meet de others at parklane.
Den jjp n elias keep talking about how sucky dragonball is, damn funny la!!! LOL
Den talk about de parklane uncle is de master, look for dragon ball, omg la!!
I laughed damn damn hard!!! stomach pain sia!! HAHAHAHAA
So slack there till 11pm lidat, den go home