Friday, June 26

Wad a day O O

1stly, was woken up by de TV outside about Michael Jackson's death.
Sia la, at 10am I woke up, den wanted to go back to sleep de, till I hear 'Michael Jackson died' from CNA.

Dat woke me up.

Well, it was quite shocking, though I am not a very big fan of him, but some of his songs were damn nostalgic.

Billie Jean - OMG!!! Fell in love wif dis song whenever I rode on my dad's lorry years ago, I listened to it on Gold 90FM ^^

Earth Song - I remembered watching this MV on TV when I was small, I vividly recalled de scene where Michael was hanging on de tree when de tornado ting came.

Yea, de name says it, so do as Michael says!!!! SAVE DE EARTH!!

RIP

Next~

I FINALLY WATCHED MY LONGAWAITED PSC 09 CONCERT!!!!! 8D

It was inside my lappy for... almost a month!! omg, stupid sch n common test n FB distracted me, LOL!!

Yea was a blast!!!!!!!!!~
De audience were only high when it was Gazette's performance, ahaa~ Their cheers n screams were only audible by den XD

-HEADBANGS-

Alice Nine's performance were de one I throughly enjoyed ^^
There was 1 part where Shou smiled!!!

OMG DAT MELTED ME 8DD

Kinda sad dat SCREW did Vegas only ><
But ya la, they n SUG new ma, so by next yr they can have more time on de stage ^^

If I were at de front stage wif Byo walking in his Gather Roses oufit abt 1m away from me,

I COULD FAINT

Kagrra, !! ^^
Ishhi's voice is as great as ever, n Nao looked darn good in his outfit!!! Cute~ =D


OK, now my sch got case of swine flu liao~
And it was annouced on Wed dat school will be postponed by 1 wk, so common test will be on de 12th wk, n there will be Elearning on wk 11 instead.

WADDE HELL~

Coz to me, common test being postponed was great news, ya xtra wk of holis n more time to study for de tests, but elearning??!!

OK, for me when I heard no sch for another wk = 1 more wk of holis n going out ( -smacks self- wishful thinking )
NOT logging on to Heuacampus n read slides n hand in assignments.

Hai...so far only engineering drawing got elearning, hope de others don't have!! ( espically QC, arghh~ ). Coz chem n maths...very unlikely got...Mr Sonny'e lesson I duno...Mr Quek's one don't have, PD ( aya **** Puru like wad Zainul always say, lol!! ).

Yup, dat's all~
Meeting kisaki n my CF team tml!! Heee ^^