Sunday, June 28

ども みんな!!~

Yest went to de mascot parade at Ngee Ann city.
1stly, I went to far east plaza braid my hair!! 8D

LOVE IT!!


Tada =D


Oww, my scalp got a real pulling, but it was really well done, neat n tight!! Can last for like 2 days?? So ya, can't wash de braided part. But I took it out at de end of de day ( thx to my dad, coz was so darn tight, he cut off de hair band ).

I am having high hopes for my hachi cosplay!!
OH OH, my outift is done liao, getting it from kisaki next wk ^^


Ignore de scarf, coz it's wrong!!
It looks great in all!! Can't wait to try it on =D

So I met up wif kisaki yest after my hair was done, hahaa, been 6mths since we saw each other at EOY last year, her sister came too.

Den met up wif hina coz she was late, LOL, she damn cute sia, hehee XD
So we all went to de event, looked normal lor

Saw stanley ( also neva met him for quite some time liao ), tokyo, tenma, chymara, evander and dats all I could remember. Later went kino, den 5pm+ went to cine ate kobayashi, den took purikura XD

Hmm, by de time we were done, was 7pm le, so kisaki n her sis went off, while me n hina went back to de evnt.

Met up wif kzF', haurki n shin.
Arhh!! Shuuichi came just now lor!! When I was at cine!! Sad didn't see her!!
Saw pearly n naoya too.


Hur hur, y kzF' stand so far away??!


Slacked all de way thru de night wif de performance...till left shinn n me, den we went home.

Den I saw haruki at 711, den walked back wif her, ahaa