Thursday, November 19

Just found out about something...n I am so sad...

During dat time, de feelings were so new n sweet, it was great =)
I felt kind of sure of it, coz it was strong...

However, I duno wad happened, after dat period of time, it totally changed.
Was it because of me?? Or were you hesitating n thinking about it very clearly?? Coz there is some mess u need to clear up...

All de best to u =)

。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

Finally my wig has arrived!!! 8D
Got de PM from tenka yest, say to meet tml at YCK mrt~

Wah so convinient ^^

And Neng hor, say last min can't finish my cape, say wad de ring n talisman not enuf time to do properly =_=

So he let shinji do de ring ting n I do de talisman ting ( heng is easy to do ).

Lidat I can't stay long at AFA dis sat, coz I haven finish my prop n need get new materials ._.

AND

GOKUSEN DE MOVIE IS SHOWING IN SPORE!!! 8DD

OMG, tot it would neva make it here lor.

Saw de poster at bugis mrt, n de trailer dis morning at mrt ^^
And today start showing le!!

KAME!!!!!!~
♥♥