Sunday, November 29

Wahaa hello~~

LOL, ever since my laptop went down I mia le ><
Hai, went to Funan on Friday, den they say need abt 2 to 3 wks den will be ok.

omg la T_T

Well, I can say that it is good news, coz during this time I can do nothing but study for my coming common test ba ^^

Oh n last wk was AFA, but sadly neva cosplay on Sunday, coz neng de sewing machine last min break down, so ya there goes my cape.

AFA was boring as usual, but Mel called me!! Coz she was working at Suntec n saw de event, so we met up n chatted for a while ^^

I also got the Gazette hoodie from haruki!! 8D

Den met meiji n kisaki n headed to T3 to scout for photoshoot location.

Hmm, we did manage to find 1 spot there only, n we discussed about where else got, which included Esplande n Marina Barrage.

Yup, dat's about it, 2 more wks of sch den exam, den holis den EOY!!!~

All de best to me~~

Matta ne~
( ps, my bro de lappy no Jap ._. )