Sunday, December 20

こんにちいは~

Did lots of stuff yest!!

1st met up with kisaki at post office to collect our costume, den headed to vivo with mummy to buy xmas presents.

Dined at Superdog for lunch ^^

We were stuck at candy empire for quite some time coz mummy was fussy about the prize n presentation n all dat, ahaa.
Den she bought a gift towel set, n we shopped around till abt 3pm.

While she went home, I loitered inside Page1 n read lots of random stuff.
Since I was still early for my 7pm outing, I decided to go to bugis look for my lip piercing.

At last I found it!! $5 a piece n it was a good ting I bought 2, coz I just tried it out n realised 1 magnet piece was not strong enough to firmly hold them in place, so it requires at least 2 pieces.

Den I went to orchard kino look at jrock mags, n gazettE year book!!!!
♥
Wah somehow reita looked damn hot in dat cover, he stood out more den ruki!!

OK, like finally it was nearing 7pm so I headed out to meet Kellison they all.
They changed location to Lucky Plaza de macs.

Andy n Rainee, Hui fang n Naila, Wee yong n Vanessa came.
We rotted at macs while waiting for de Pizza Hut ppl to call us coz we made reservations.

Finally get to eat at 8pm+, den Wee yong damn funny sia, talk alot of crap n keep making Kellison hold her birthday card n smile at de camera!!

Hui Fang make de card damn nice!!

Kelli paiseh luh~ 8D


But in de end after much much persuasion she finally did ( Andy n Rainee we waiting for your tags in FB arh!! )


Since de night was still young, we accompanied Wee yong go Ion shop a bit.

After dat went home~


。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。。

OK, I just had a look at my costume;

OMG

It's... so not Yuu!! D<


Wad's with de flora pattern?? ._.
It more to spiderweb swirl designs!!
( Ok dis can be forgiven coz dis is de closest pattern u guys could probably find )

Wad's with de so Alice 88 punkish standard patern??
Ughhh~


Arm bands not tight enough!!
And they should make de top be fully rubber-banded, not 1/4 rubber band, now it keeps dropping!!
And de pattern also!! D<


Outer coat not long enough, n since when did it have collar??!
It's not dis fabric as well!!

OK, reasons it turned out lidat was due to de fact dat there were not enough ref pics ( I did thorough n many search, but there were no good n clear pics of de costume >< )

And some parts of de pics were very clear; like de outer coat, but it came out omg~

SIANNNNN~

Need to look for outer coat tml ( seriously tink very diff to find, somemore Tues on got work )

Huuuhhhhhhh...

All de best to me.