Thursday, December 17

やった!!!
休みです!!~ 8D

CEP paper was not difficult, but I always got careless when doing process flow qn!! Keep on cancelling den de ans not rite one, do till sibei pek chek ><

Really hope can pass.

Den met Hui Fang they all n Kellison at mrt, turned out they were gg orchard as well, so joined them ^^
Alighted at sommerset, n had a look at 313, den ate at long john.

Ate de spicy duno wad chicken meal, sia la no kick one lor, I don't taste a tinge of spiciness at all =_=

Headed to far east to get Kellison's gift for her mum, later went look for my magnetic lip piercing, den xcraft n 77th st dont have, so my last place is at bugis lor.

And meiji u better help me go JP find!!

Later we went to ion n walk walk lor, hahaa saw quite some stuff I wanted to buy. By 6pm+ we went home le.

Oh saw Paul Twohill at de underground passageway at orchard doing some filming.

お休み
じゃ