1 person got about 6 dishes, & we have 6 people, so ya table was covered with de food.
Oh de fucking amount of fat...O O
And de very miserable 1 button mushroom per plate
Oh de fucking amount of fat...O OAnd de very miserable 1 button mushroom per plate
De marinated chicken & pork is damnnn nice~
There were lots of veggies!!
Duno y after eating for 1hr+, my stomach suddenly pain...but de ting is I neva eat alot...
After that headed to Park Way to have shaved ice dessert =D
It's a new stall there ( ok, I neva been to Park Way for damn long )
Me, nana, tim tim & morgan shared 2 bowls.
We had milk shaved ice with D24 durian, & yoghurt with mango。
De durian one was so nice that we ordered a 2nd bowl~
Got new dessert stall to go liao ^^
There were lots of veggies!!
Duno y after eating for 1hr+, my stomach suddenly pain...but de ting is I neva eat alot...
After that headed to Park Way to have shaved ice dessert =D
It's a new stall there ( ok, I neva been to Park Way for damn long )
Me, nana, tim tim & morgan shared 2 bowls.
We had milk shaved ice with D24 durian, & yoghurt with mango。
De durian one was so nice that we ordered a 2nd bowl~
Got new dessert stall to go liao ^^
